Amherst >Food & Dining > Dynasty Buffet
730 Alberta Dr, Amherst, NY | Directions 1422642.989155 -78.817223
1. Food Making: very salty, very oilly, very sweet, just to make you thirsty to drink more eat less and make you feel full.
2. Cheap Food: very each food, the most expensive food for lunch is the fish which you can get in Walmart for $10 for 20 pieces. They don't have crabs for dinner anymore.
3. Food quality: Don't go early luch or dinner because they always have yesterday's leftover waiting for you. A lot of food can be reprocessed and a lot of waste and be cut into powder and making something meatball.
4. Less Food: No more crab legs, no more seaweeds, no more pork-rib...........They used to have, but in order to cut cost and save the poor business, they replaced with some other cheap fried food.
5. Mongolian workery: only the cooking pan is Mongolian style, all others you can do it at your home.
6. Discount: They don't give UB discount anymore.
7. Service: waitresses are nice, casher manager is mean.
8. Environment: Overall fine just a little stuffy.
9. Bad business: They definitely losing huge money everyday. To hire 5-7 people, rent and utility, their average cost per day is no less than $1000, if their gross profit margin is 50%, they will have to sell $2000 per day, since there are usually around 15-30 people each time, they won't have more than 100 customers per day even weekends because weekends price is higher and less people. Even if they have 100 customers per day on average and $8 lunch $13 dinner, they earn a revenue of $ 1500 at most, end up losing $500 each day, resulting $182K per year. And they already opened one and half year, I think they should have lost a quarter million on this business. But why are they still in business ? I guess the owner is doing immigration investment which is half million dollar investment hiring 10 people for two years in order to get a immigration card. Otherwise, their business won't last long and should be closed in one or two years.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Dynasty Buffet on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.