I recently stayed in room 102 there was a very bad odor and was leaking from the bathroom into the main room whenever i showered. In the bathroom under the sink you can see the mold. I was moved into another room which wasnt any better!. ALL the sheets are stained! When i asked for new sheets the housekeepers were AMAZING and helpful! They are what kept me at this place. I dont understand how a motel like that is still in business. In the room i was moved too had a nasty odor and the bed was very nosey and uncomfortable. The toilet never flushed right, the plumbing is all messed up. I would never recommend this place to anyone!